In their most exciting development since setting up The Henderson Gallery in 2008, Henderson's, Scotland's legendary vegetarian restaurant, has moved into Edinburgh's West End with the launch of Henderson's @ St John's in the former Cornerstone Cafe beneath St John's Church at the corner of Princes Street and Lothian Road.
St John's is one of Edinburgh's most recognisable landmarks.. It was designed by the architect William Burn, whose other buildings include Inverness Castle, John Watson's Hospital - now the Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art - and Montagu House, the MoD building in Whitehall. Work on the project began in 1816 and it was completed two years later.
Henderson’s at St. John’s
Menu & Featured Items
Oops, there is not currently a menu for this listing.